Monday, May 6, 2013

The Rules!

So, with a new job, and less financial responsibilities I thought it would be nice to rebuild the gaming collection I once had. But... I like challenges so of course I decided to restict myself on how to do so.

Over the course of one year, I plan on seeing how good of a collection I can amass by spending money in three places: Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and Flea Markets. Thus, the YSTSM Challenge is on!

To keep this from being too hard on myself, I will trade with other collectors. But, if I want something I'll just have to hope I've found something that is trade worthy. It should be interesting and put a fun spin on hunting for classic gaming items in the wild.

This will run from May 4th 2013 to May 4th 2014. I will post with new purchases, as well as keep a page with a Wants/Have list should anyone follow this and want to trade.

So... my next post will show the first things I found as I concocted this plan on the 4th. From then on all trades or purchases through YSTSFM means will be put up here. See something you like? More often than not it will be for trade. I want to see just how much I can maximize a collection to from just these few means.

Game On!

No comments:

Post a Comment